Home / Notice to Candidates / Change Date、Venue、Module
After registrations are completed…
|Beyond 5 weeks till the test date||N/A||Free of charge; but limited to one time only||We will charge 20% of the test fee; the remaining 80% will be refunded to you|
|Within 5 weeks till the test date||Approved||1. Please present supporting documents|
2. Pay 20% of the test fee as handling charge
3. Change will be limited to once only
|1. Please present supporting documents|
2. 80% of the test fee will be refunded
|Not approved||Any change of the registration will not be approved||Any refund will not be approved|
- If you suffer from natural disasters, serious diseases, or any other incidents that make you unable to attend the test, please apply for a change of date/venue/module within 5 days after the test. You will need to present:
- Certificate of Diagnosis issued from public hospitals that can prove that you could not attend the test on the test date
- Notice of military service
- Funeral notice
- Please always use the application form provided on the website to apply for change of date/venue/module. Any verbal application will be invalid. If you apply for a change of date, you can only change your test to those that are already open for booking on the registration system.
- IDP IELTS will proceed your application once all the documents and payment are received. IDP IELTS retain the right to approve or disapprove your application.
- When encountering occasions such as natural disasters or wars, IDP IELTS retain the right to cancel or postpone the test.
- Should you have further queries, please call our toll-free service line at 0800-558-768.
Change Date、Venue、Module was last modified: November 16th, 2020 by andy