IELTS on Computer On Test Day
Home / About IELTS / IELTS on Computer On Test Day
- Switch off your mobile phone and any other electronic devices. You will be asked to place these with other personal belongings outside the test room. Passport will be required for identity check.
- After identity checking, finger scanning and photography will be required.
- After entering into resting area, the introduction videos will be played until everyone finishes the check-in process.
- In the partition cubicle, seats and screens are adjustable.
- After finishing the sections of: listening, reading and writing, you will need to check in again for the speaking section. Administering of the speaking section will need to wait until the examiner calls your name.
- Speaking exam will be conducted with IELTS examiner.
- Do not forget to pick up your belongings before leaving.
- The results will be announced by SMS message of on IDP website in 5-7 days.
IELTS on Computer On Test Day was last modified: August 13th, 2020 by Amy