Home / Notice to Candidates / Special Requirements
- If you plan to take the IELTS test and have special requirements caused by hearing, visual or communicative difficulties, IDP IELTS can provide a variety of arrangements to support you during the test. These arrangements include:
- Modified and enlarged printed papers
- Braille papers
- Braille and enlarged printed version of the Speaking test
- Lip reading version of the Listening test
- Extra time for the Reading and Writing test or use of a laptop (for candidates with dyslexia)
- A scribe to write answers on your behalf
- Special Listening test (e.g. using amplification equipment and/or lip-reading version of the Listening test for candidates with hearing difficulties)
- IDP IELTS deal with all applications for special requirements individually. You will be asked for full details of your particular circumstances. We will make all the necessary arrangements for you to complete an IELTS test.
- If you require special arrangements, please contact us immediately. Kindly note that candidates requiring special arrangements are asked to submit the request at least 3 months before the test and inform the test centre before paying for the test.
- If your physical condition might affect other candidates during the test, you must inform IDP IELTS in advance and allow us enough time to make arrangements accordingly. Failure to report your condition beforehand might result in disqualification from the test.
Special Requirements was last modified: November 4th, 2019 by andy